How Business Background Music Systems Increase Revenue
- Customer Ready Tanning Bed. A multiple channel music system enhances the customer's salon experience by offering music choices. Energized tanning bed in a tanning salon waiting for the next customer
- The ADS Model 8x10 Multiple Channel Audio Distribution System, the Premier Music System for Tanning Salons Since 2002 ADS multiple channel music system delivers up to 8 different music channels to an unlimited # of locations
- A customizable background music system can create the ultimate taliored experience for your customers. Woman Getting a Massages
- The Universal Music Distribution System is designed for the unique environment and equipment in Salons & Spas. (Tanning, Massage, Beauty) Salons & Spas
- A background music system provides a calming & relaxing environment & helps mask undesirable sounds... The Dentist Chair
- A background music system not only relaxes but it also provides privacy & confidentiality (HIPPA regulations). Dr & Patient Talking
- The Conversation Friendly Music System is designed for restuarants & medical offices to control a speaker's level with a wireless remote. Conversation Friendly Music System - Single & Dual Zone Base Units shown
- Music in restuarants & bars can create a inviting atmosphere, if not too loud. Older couple having drinks
- Imagine having a nice dinner with friends without yelling over the background music, truely Conversation Friendly. Friends Dining
- Music Attracts Customers - Surveys show 90% of Customers will choose a business playing music over one that isn't. Active mall shopper
The Benefits of Background Music for your Business
Most business owners know that background music aids in the creation of a great atmosphere and is generally good for the business, however new research shows just how important it is to have a background music system. There are 2 components of a background music system; the actual music distribution system (amp & speakers) and the music source (FM Radio, iPod, Subscription Services, etc.) Although we specialize in the music distribution components, we can enlighten you on all of the options that are available for music sources.
Show Me the Facts:
- 90% of customers would choose a store that is playing music over one that isn’t.
- 60% of customers will spend longer in a store that is playing music.
- Restaurants / Bars
- 73 % of owners/managers said playing music in their establishment increased their revenue.
- 84% of owners/mangers surveyed said music created a better atmosphere for their customers.
- Salons & Spas
- 80+% of customers said silence makes a business feel unfriendly & unwelcoming.
- 71% of salons say that they can positively influence customer’s behavior with music.
- Doctors & Dentists
- 75% of patients feel happier & more relaxed when music was playing.
- 66%+ of patients surveyed said listening to music made the visit feel less frightening and were more tolerant while waiting.
- Music also provides privacy for sensitive discussions with the doctor/medical staff (HIPPA regulations).
The Research doesn’t Lie, Music is Crucial for Business Success:
Southwestern Microsystems can answer all of your HOW DO…, WHEN SHOULD…, WHAT DO I… questions for any commercial or business background music system. We are a OEM (original equipment manufacturer) of music distribution systems and have many different system configurations to fit any type of business. We have partnered with a professional installer who will travel, if you need a professional installer, please contact us.
May We Suggest – Typical System by Business Type:
- Restaurants – Conversation Friendly™ Music System (Single or Dual Zone)
- Salons & Spas – Universal Music Distribution System (Single Zone) OR ADS Model 8×10 Multiple Channel Music System
- Medical Offices – Conversation Friendly™ Music System (Single Zone)
- Hospitals & Out Patient Centers – Conversation Friendly™ Music System (Single Zone), ADS Model 8×10 Multiple Channel Music System or Universal Music Distribution System (Single Zone)
- Retail – Universal Music Distribution System (Single Zone)
Need some Help!
If your are needing additional information regarding what type of background music system would be the best fit for your business, we offer a Free 30 minute consultation in which we can answer any questions you might have about music systems. To schedule a meeting with us, simply click on the “Click! to Schedule” button or use Schedule Now! link.
See what you have been missing; all you have to do is make the first step and schedule a FREE 30 Minute Consultation. Schedule Today!
What our Customer’s Say about Us!